Professional Web Design Package
Professional Web Design Package
Launch a professional business website for your company to position yourself for digital growth online.
PROFESSIONAL: EXPAND YOUR SERVICES AND GROW ONLINE WEB PACKAGE
- Up to 10 Website pages
- Custom Web Design + 2 Revisions
- Browser, mobile and tablet friendly
- Built-in Blog/Vlog
- Up to 10 contact forms
- Up to 10 landing pages for lead capture and inbound campaigns
- Photo Gallery (Unlimited photos)
- SEO on-page optimized
- Google Map Setup
- 3 Social Media channel integrations
- Content Managament System
- Completely editable, ability to add new pages, banners, posts, photos, etc. - be your own webmaster easily with our tools
- 4 hours onboarding training
- Google Analytics Setup
- An e-commerce store for 10 product
- See SEO off-page optimization and ranking price in the additional services
- Hosting and domain included for first year
- Stock images and videos
- Custom image design for up to 10 images, including a logo, 2 revisions
Package Starts at $1,997
Recent Web Projects
Hit Your Mark Media is a privately held company in the Archer Consolidated family of companies, consisting of many creative and multi-talented
web designers, developers, and marketers. We provide a wide range of services including web design, web development, mobile application development, hosting, and consulting. Hit Your Mark offers customer-oriented services and delivers creative and effective measurable results.
"If you can't measure it, you can't control it. Thankfully, everything in the digital world can be measured."
- Attributed to Drucker, Deming, and Derek, not necessarily in that order
We offer built-in analytics into all of our web design projects and include mobile responsive design carefully crafted into each project as well. It is important to know where your customers are coming from and what devices they are using to access your web information. We give away so much for free in each of our web design packages because we want to set you up for success. You can't afford not to have the best tools in your pocket if you want to stand out in today's competitive online marketplace.
You don't have to take our word for it though, check out these many different web design projects we have successfully completed for very happy customers...and what about our unhappy customers? We haven't had one yet! We always work very hard to resolve any problems quickly and professionally.
- Kit Virtual: http://www.kitvirtual.com
- Rock My Auction (mobile app as well): http://rockmyauction.com
- Loudoun Restore (part of Habitat for Humanity): http://www.loudounrestore.org
- Ronald Reagan Lecture Series (nonprofit): http://www.rrls.us
- Ultra Secure Solutions (tech company): http://ultrasecuresolutions.com
Don't see an industry or design represented above that you would like to see? Check out some other industry demo related projects below. View as visitor and enter the CAPTCHA provided:
- webb-insurance-group.squarespace.com (basic insurance design sample website)
- the-liberty-project.squarespace.com (demonstrates looping video background sample website)
- partner-communications.squarespace.com (networking company sample website)
- core-cleaning.squarespace.com (cleaning company sample website)
- loudoun-seniors.squarespace.com (non-profit sample website)
- derek-archer-zsc2.squarespace.com (hardware service company sample website)
- photographywebsample.squarespace.com (photography sample website)
With over 3.18 billion people online presently and this number set to double to over 6 billion by 2020, a prominent online presence is not only a good idea but it is increasingly essential to the success of all companies, including your [Client.Company] for the growth of business. Hit Your Mark Media has successfully designed and implemented websites for many clients around the world by providing custom web design packages focused on your growth needs and goals.
We have successfully designed web projects on the growth-driven design model for companies in the nonprofit, personal, artsy, business, and corporate sectors. You see, building a website is no longer enough if you don't attract the right people to it and build a value-driven lasting community.
Building a website is much like building a billboard. If you place it along a highway running through a desert, it will do you little to no good. But if you figure out how to place it along the street where your biggest fans live, you will soon have one of the most popular websites in the world.
Our proposal here covers just the web design and launch process but we are also a complete digital marketing service agency partnering with HubSpot, the leading digital marketing company in the world, aimed at your total success. Our additional services include:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to rank you best in Google and other mainstream search engines (both on-page and off-page SEO white hat best practices)
- Social Media Marketing to connect you with your ideal prospects and fans and explode your growth
- App development for both the Google Play and App Store marketplace
- Keyword research and implementation
- Google maps and location-based services
- Inbound conversion campaigns
- E-mail segmentation and marketing
- Video creation and marketing
- Marketing consultation and e-courses, including ones on how to get the most out of the mobile device you already own, your e-commerce store, and building a lifetime community
- A community of learners, developers, marketers and some of the richest educational databases in the industry for you to continue to grow with us
Getting Started with us and the website creation Process
The best thing to do to move forward to the next step in the process for a web design project would be to schedule what we call a Discovery Call. You can easily schedule a time for your schedule using this nifty tool.
In this discovery call, we identify more concretely your goals, styling and imaging preferences and develop a scope for your web project. We usually follow this up with a brief questionnaire as well.
Once we have completed this discovery call and have the web design proposal signed and half of the proposal price paid, our little smurfs go to work behind the scenes working wonderful magic on your behalf. We usually are able to deliver a working prototype of a new web design within 4 weeks, sometimes less. We will need your login details for any current website as well but you should not experience any interruptions in your current website display time. We prefer to build on a new, fresh framework and pull content and coding from the original website if and when available however our designers deem best.
Once the website redesign prototype is nearing completion, we will jump on another call with you--a Pre-Launch Review Call--which works best through a computer screen share program like Skype so that we can take you behind the scenes and solicit your first responses.
We then take this feedback and implement as best we can. There may be some things that are best not changed for larger design and functionality goals, but we certainly want to build the website in such a way that you don't just like it but LOVE it!!!
In our third call--a Launch Review Call--we review the feedback changes, update any final styling and suggestions and hope to take the website LIVE with you. This call also covers some of your onboarding training so that you feel comfortable with how the website has been set up and how to take full-control of it yourself.
At the end of this launch session, if you would like additional onboarding training, we can schedule another session accordingly. We are always here to help you get the most out of your new website. This additional onboarding training usually manifests itself as phone and web technical support and even minor tweaks and updates for 30-days after launch (think of this like a 30-day warranty program).
After these 30 days, we hope to continue to be your most trusted web advisers and provide whatever assistance and updates you may require, but our hourly support rate of $75/hr does kick into effect.
However, we don't simply want to help you to maintain, we want to help you continue to grow! We hope that you will consider acquiring a retainer marketing package with us for both on-page and off-page SEO, social media growth, consistent blog execution, sales funnel development, lead magnet creation, contest management, e-mail segmentation and marketing, and more!
We have served many other local companies and would be happy to get you additional referrals if desired.
Hit Your Mark Media Website Order Form Agreement
Terms of this website order agreement from Hit Your Mark Media, an Archer Consolidated, LLC company to you, the client:
• Website will be built on the platform of your choice but Squarespace is our first recommended platform for ease of end-user control and management
• It generally takes 2-8 weeks for most website projects, allowing for 2 major revisions (changing and moving around entire website sections and major portions and pages, redesigning graphics, recreating forms and offers--generally problems outside the designer’s initial control)
• We will provide up to 6 hours of offboarding training session (depending on the package purchased) when the client takes possession of the website, showing how to get the most use out of your website.
• Included in our contract price is the purchase and use of our own professional photography resources. Any specific photos or videos requested by the client to be purchased from outside our resources will be charged back to the client.
• Payment for our website services shall generally be broken into two installments: half up front and the other half at completion and delivery of the website to the client. Once the final payment on the website has been received, this will conclude our obligations to the client although the client may contact us for other web-related services such as SEO, blogging, social media, inbound marketing, and other digital services. In the case of discounted sales, the full payment for the website may be expected up front.Our 60-day money back guarantee for any online work applies for projects not yet taken public on the web.
• All our completed websites will be fully optimized for premium search engine ranking and will be mobile-responsive.
• Special features such as additional landing pages, forms, lead magnets, hero board videos may incur an additional charge if requested in the final website project revision.
• After the client pays us the final installment on their newly created website, we will turn over ownership of the site to the client at which point during our offboarding session the client may take the website public on the world wide web through paying Squarespace's (or other web hosting provider) domain and hosting and e-mail integration fees. Domains already owned can also be directed to this newly created and launched website. If Squarespace is desired, the Squarespace hosting/domain/support fees generally do not amount to more than $200/yr except in the case of larger companies/ecommerce that require additional features and users. The pricing table for Squarespace web hosting fees can be found on their website here.
• Any irreconcilable disputes shall be settled by final termination of the website and a reimbursement up to half of the original website ordering price if the the website has been taken live on the web already at the time of dispute (any separate Squarespace or other web hosting/domain fees are outside of our jurisdiction) or may be settled in a court of law in Clarke County, Virginia, USA to the fullest extent allowed by law.
•A 60-day full money back guarantee exists for any websites not taken live and requested by the client.
If you do not agree to these terms, your website order will be null and void. It would be sad to see you go!